I was at a Red’s game Friday and had to try these. Smores Fries. French Fries topped with Golden Grahms, Marshmellow, M&Ms, and Chocolate sauce. Might sound disgusting, but it was good.
The Indiana Stae Fair announced some new food options…
Here is a list of the new options at this year’s state fair:
- Mac and Cheese at Indiana Pork
- BBQ Suga Momma at Gobble Gobble Food Truck
- Beef Parfait at Indiana Beef Cattle Association
- Buttermilk Wafflewich at American Dairy Association Indiana Inc.
- Deep Fried Cheesecake Bites at AP Concessions Deep Fried Sweet Concession
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wings at Da Portable Rican
- Bavarian Cream Puff at The German Corner
- Bison Steak Fajitas at Red Frazier Bison
- Winner-Winner Chicken Dinner at Urick Concessions
- Funnel Cake Pastry Ale at Sun King Brewery
- Philly Cheesesteak Fries at Gresham Foods
- Media Noche at Da Portable Rican
- Cherry Chocolate Funk – Hand Dipped Ice Cream at American Dairy Association Indiana Inc.
- Outlaw Burger at Indiana Ribeye
- Fruit Twister Paradise Pop at Goodwin’s Pork-N-More
- Cinni Minni’s at R&W Concessions
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Milkshake at American Dairy Association Indiana Inc.
- Miss Piggy’s Mac Daddy at Gresham Foods
- Loaded Brat at Black Leaf Vegan
- Iced Coffee Float at Hook’s Drug Store Museum
- Fruity Pebbles Funnel Cake at Monroe Concessions
- Mangonada Frozen Beverage at Baskin Robbins
- Frozen Mocha Coffee at American Dairy Association Indiana Inc.
What is your go -to fair food?