**WATCH** An Idiot Bites Into a Phone Battery and It Explodes . . . But He’s Okay

Close up of a man using mobile smart phone


Life is about lessons. Don’t bite into your cell phone battery should be an obvious one.

Security cam at a store in China filmed a guy BITING into a phone battery . . . and it explodes in his face, AND his girlfriend’s.  Luckily, neither of them were injured . . . although her bangs were burned.


She was interviewed later and said that her boyfriend has a “habit of putting things into his mouth and nibbling on them.” No word on whether or not she has the same habits.