Motley Crue, My Chemical Romance, Rage Against the Machine, the Black Crowes, the Doobie Brothers with Michael McDonald . . . If you ain’t reuniting, you ain’t cool.
With that, “Rolling Stone” offered some odds on some other bands reuniting. Here’s what they came up with:
• Led Zeppelin, the Talking Heads, and the Smiths, 10%
• Pink Floyd, 15%
• Simon and Garfunkel, 20%
• Black Sabbath and Sonic Youth, 25%
• R.E.M., 30%
• Genesis, 40%
• The White Stripes, 60%
• The Kinks, 70% (This one is kind of a no-brainer. Ray and Dave Davies are already working together again.)
• The Fugees and Oasis, 80%
• And finally, we’ve got ‘N Sync . . . and here I have good news and bad news.
The good news: There’s an 80% chance they’ll reunite. The bad news? That’s as a foursome, WITHOUT JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. When you add him into the mix, the probability goes down to 40%.
Why would Timberlake want to split the money 5 ways?!