Do you have a go to spot for fires? Then you should stop in. Today is National French Fry Day. To celebrate, here are a few interesting stats from recent polls . . .
1. 83% of Americans like French fries. Only 4% dislike them. 12% are “neutral.” And the remaining 1% don’t know how they feel . . . somehow.
2. French fries are the second-most popular American dish, behind hamburgers.
3. French fries are the #2 food people can’t live without . . . second only to pizza.
4. In a ranking of the “ultimate” fast food fries, McDonald’s is #1 by a long shot. Chick-fil-A is second, followed by Five Guys, Wendy’s, and Arby’s.
5. When it comes to the style of fries, “regular” is the most popular, with curly fries being a close second. Steak-cut, crinkle, and waffle fries round out the Top Five.