Ever ask, “What we did before technology?” If you think about it, we have come a long way in just 10 short years.
What technological leap changed your life the MOST last decade? A new survey asked people, and the #1 answer was . . . high-speed internet.
Online shopping ranked second in the poll, because people get everything on Amazon now. And streaming services like Netflix ranked third. Here are five more stats on how tech has changed our lives over the last decade . . .
1. The top three ways high-speed internet has changed our lives are by allowing us to stream movies and shows . . . to play video games online . . . and to make video calls.
2. Almost half of people say that in the last five years, their phone has become more useful than their computer.
3. Amazon is by far the most popular online shopping site now, with 93% of the vote. eBay is next with 5%, then Walmart with 1%.
4. Netflix is the most popular streaming service, followed by YouTube and Amazon.
5. The most-used device in our house that connects to the internet isn’t our computer . . . it’s our TV with 48% of the vote.